SSC One Liner GK Notes & Questions Pdf 2017, General Knowledge Notes For SSC CGL In English GK Notes Download In Hindi, SSC Gk Solved Paper In Hindi Pdf, G K Hindi Question And Answer
SSC One Liner GK Notes & Questions PDF is available here. Welcome to our web portal today we share GK Notes and Questions for various government jobs examination such as SSC, Banking, UPSC, RRB Exams, Income tax departments PO, Clerk, SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, RBI, SBI, IPPB, Indian Bank and more. General Knowledge questions will be help full every examination to make good score. Last post we had share the Profit & Loss Short Tricks & Formulas For SSC CGL To get complete details please read our full article.
General Knowledge Notes for SSC CGL in English
Welcome to our web potal www.rpsc2ndgrade.in. Dear candidates are you looking for the SSC One Liner GK Notes & Questions Pdf then you are right at destination. Here we provide 500+ general knowledge questions in English and Hindi format. Interested and eligible candidates can download pdf using below given link and aloso check here for Static GK Notes on First in India for SSC CGL on our web posrta.. here we provide some question of GK complete pdf mention below.
- Alpha-keratin is a protein present in which thing?
- Which of the following is used as ‘a moderator in nuclear reactor?
Answer: New Delhi
- Where was the first session of the Constituent Assembly held?
- Which planet looks reddish in the night sky?
- What was the source of the blue gem stone, lapis lazuli, for the people of Harappan culture?
- Sachin Tendulkar scored his 100th international century against which’ country ?
- In baseball, the two opposing teams consist of howmany players?
Answer: 9 Players Each
- The improper function of which results in condition ‘Myxedema’ in human beings?
Answer: Thyroid Glade
- In 1610, Galileo Galilei discovered four moons of which planet?
- In the Vedic society, which was the term used to denote a group of families?
- Who was the Chairman’ of the Union Constitution Committee of the Constituent Assembly?
Answer: Jawaharlal Nehru
- Which element that does not occur in nature but can be produced artificially?
- When had India a plan holiday?
Answer: After the drought of 1966
- How are Latitude and Longitude?
Answer: Perpendicular to each other
- Which Philosophy holds that the world is created and maintained by Universal Law?
Answer: Jain Philosophy
- Which book is authored by V.S. Naipaul ?
Answer: A House of Mr. Biswas
- Which can be used for biological control of mosquitoes?
- Which proclamation of National Emergency automatically suspends?
Answer: Right to Freedom
- The latitude of a place is the same as which place?
Answer: Celestial pole
- What was the script used in the earliest Tamil inscriptions?
SSC GK Notes & Question pdf download in Hindi
If you want to download SSC GK question pdf then please click on a below given link. after the download link new tab will be open. In new tab you will see pdf file now you can download it.
Final Words: – Guys if you have any complaint about the book then please leave a comment on comment box. Please share this article on social network So that more and more people can take advantage of it.
Disclaimer: – we are not creating all of these eBook we find all books on internet. If anyone has any kind of issue and problem then please mail us on email@example.com. Thank You