SSC CGL Indian Geography Smart Notes PDF, Download SSC CGL Indian Geography Capsule Pdf, SSC Indian Geography Notes E-Book Free Download, Indian Geography Smart Capsule for SSC CGL 2017
SSC CGL Indian Geography Smart Notes PDF is available here for download. Those candidates who will be appear in SSC CGL Exam 2017 they can download this book using below given link. As per the official notification, SSC has been released the new employment notification for CGL 2017 for 4733 posts. Online application was started for 16 May 2017 to last date of submits application form is 16 June 2017. Those candidates who applied for the CGL Exam 2017 they can download Indian Geography Smart Notes pdf free form our web portal. Previous post we had shares the Objective General English (10,000+ Questions) R S Aggarwal. Now here we give you complete details of SSC CGL Indian Geography Smart Notes PDF including download procedure.
SSC CGL Indian Geography Capsule Pdf Download Free
Welcome to our web portal www.rpsc2ndgrade.in, today we going to share SSC CGL Indian Geography Smart Notes. Those candidates who will prepare for the SSC CGL Exam 2017 they can download Indian Geography Smart Notes PDF E-Book free on our web portal as well as Mathematics Mensuration 2D & 3D Formulas . Below of this page we provide the direct link for download book that is mention below on this web page. You can download books use that link.
Download Indian Geography Smart Notes PDF E-Book PDF SSC CGL 2017
Name of Book: Indian Geography Smart Notes
File Format: Pdf
Number of Pages:
File Size: 1.7 MB
Check Preview of the Indian Geography Notes
- In the north, it is bound by the lofty Himalayas.
- The Arabian Sea in the west
- The Bay of Bengal in the east and the Indian Ocean in the south
- The north-south extent from Kashmir to Kanyakumari is about 3,200 km.
- And the east-west extent from Arunachal Pradesh to Kutch is about 2,900 km.
- India is located in the northern hemisphere
- The Tropic of Cancer (23°30 ‘ N) passes almost halfway through the country
- From south to north, India extends between 8°4′ N and37°6′ N latitudes.
- From west to east, India extends between 68°7 ‘ E and97°25 ‘E longitudes.
- The southernmost point of the Indian Union– ‘Indira Point’ got submerged under the sea water in 2004 during the Tsunami.
- An area of 3.28 million square km.
- India’s total area accounts for about 2.4 per cent of the total geographical area of the world.
- India is the seventh largest country of the world.
- India has a land boundary of about 15,200 km
- The total length of the coast line of the mainland including Andaman and Nicobar and Lakshadweep is 7,516.6 km.
- India is bounded by the young fold mountains in the northwest, north and north east.
- From Gujarat to Arunachal Pradesh there is a time lag of two hours.
- Hence, time along the Standard Meridian of India (82°30’E) passing through Mirzapur (in Uttar Pradesh) is taken as the standard time for the whole country.
- Rajasthan is the largest state
- Goa is the smallest state in terms of area.
- No other country has a long coastline on the Indian Ocean as India has and indeed, it is India’s eminent position in the Indian Ocean which justifies the naming of an Ocean after it.
- Since the opening of the Suez Canal in 1869, India’s distance from Europe has been reduced by 7,000 km.
Do you know?
- The USA and Canada have six time zones extending from the Pacific coast to the Atlantic coast.
- The local time changes by four minutes for every one degree of longitude.
- The local time of longitude of 82°30′ E has been taken as the Indian Standard Time.
- There are seven countries that share land boundaries with India
- Across the sea to the south, lie our island neighbours— Sri Lanka and Maldives.
- Sri Lanka is separated from India by the Palk Strait.
India shares its land boundaries with
- China (Tibet)
Two island countries
- Sri Lanka
Final Words: – Guys if you have any complaint about the book then please leave a comment on comment box. Please share this article on social network So that more and more people can take advantage of it.
Disclaimer: – we are not creating all of these eBook we find all books on internet. If anyone has any kind of issue and problem then please mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank You
- Lucent’s GK in Hindi & English PDF
- R S Aggarwal Quantitative Aptitude Book PDF
- SSC CGL & UPSC Medieval Indian history Smart Notes
- Objective General English (10,000+ Questions) R S Aggarwal